Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Plans

All photos below were edited in instagram by my sister Faye.

Summer is always such a fun time to make plans with our family. There seem to be fewer obligations and more free time to spend with our children. Here are some goals that I would like to meet over this summer in relation to my family.


Take Addie to play in water. Aunt Faye's community has a wonderful water playground and we always accept her invitations.


Take the kids outside at least two times a week to play in the sunshine. I hate being outdoors in the heat, but I know a little girl who loves it.


Take Addie out a few times for some girl time.


Find an exercise routine that works for me time-wise.

Get outside, work in the yard, and don't be afraid of getting sweaty and dirty. 


Use our weekend evenings to get out as a family.


Catch up on this little guys baby album!


Spend a lot of time making summertime memories with these two munchies.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals...praying God helps you to reach them and blesses you beyond measure. Beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails