Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful | Babies

I am thankful for babies.



They bring such a sense of hope and joy for the future.

Their clothes and other items are so tiny and they outgrow them so quickly, but they look so sweet and cute in those tiny things. Ironically, they are so little, but their gear takes up quite a bit of room.


I am thankful for how babies are the proof that a family is growing. The family unit the baby is being born into, as well as the extended family that the parents have come from.

I am thankful that babies are a gift from God and the fruit of the womd is His delight. And they are. Especially to those that are serving Him and treasure the gift they are being given.

I am so thankful for babies!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE this post!!! It warmed my heart and put a huge smile on my face =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails