Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Jesus

This is the book I read to Addie during her first couple of years, and now we are reading it to Ian. I use the term "reading" very loosely here, because I have never actually "read" this book in the sense of reading the words that are printed on the page. I have always used the pictures to tell the story to my children because it is much more entertaining that way.

Today you will get to hear Addie telling the Baby Jesus account loosely based on how she has heard me "read" it to her and her brother. I think it is much cuter when she tells it.

And don't mind Bud. He is just doing his thing, being a boy, coming and going as he pleases, and has his elephant jump on Addie's arm at one point. I'm just glad the elephant doesn't growl like it usually does.


016 from Suzette on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails