Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back To Normal

We had a wonderful Christmas season! We made lots of memories. Good memories.
 
Photo taken Christmas Eve- Ian doesn't like holding hands.
 I was happy that my efforts were appreciated by everyone- from our footprint reindeer gift bags to our reindeer pancakes on Christmas morning.
 
 
Except for preparing the meals (not counting the pancakes, everything else was already made, I just needed to heat and serve), I took the day off and played with the kids and their toys, colored the big cardboard castle we bought for Addie, and enjoyed my gift (the Nook Color Tablet).
 
Today we begin the transition of getting back to normal. New toys need to find a place to belong, room needs to be made in the toy boxes, Christmas needs to be put away, and school schedules and daily routines need to get back into place.
 
I don't know how much I will do today. I do know that there is still a princess castle that I need to help finish, several cars and a car carrier truck that I need to roll around on the floor, coloring books that need to be colored in, new books that need to be read, baby dolls that need to be dressed, princess clothes that need to be worn, animals that need to make their noises, and playdoh that needs to be made into fun shapes. 
 
There is also laundry to be done, floors to be vacuumed.......
 
Nah!
 
I think I'll play with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails