Monday, January 7, 2013

The List | January- March

Proverbs 29:18a- Where there is no vision, the people perish:

I like having a goal to shoot for. It gives me more of a purpose for my and my family's days than just floating through life seeing what will happen.

Here is the list of things I would love to do over the next three months, but, as I learned last month, I will be okay if for some reason or another things don't work out as I envision them happening.
  1. Go on two or three field trips with our homeschool group.
  2. Celebrate MLK Jr. Day and teach Addie about him.
  3. Celebrate Valentine's Day with the family and have a day full of fun ideas planned.
  4. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the family and have a day full of fun ideas planned.
  5. Go to our State Fair either with the homeschool group or as a family.
  6. Finish the cowl I'm making and wear it.
  7. Plan at least one healthful meal per week (more on this tomorrow)
  8. Go on a few dates with Brian
  9. Lose the 5 pounds I gained back in December!
  10. Finish Addie's Kindergarten year.
  11. Seed and plant a couple of veggie plants (not too many- maybe two or three)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails