Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, Brian!

Thursday was Brian's birthday.

Now we are going to have a little pop quiz here, for those of you who have been following for a while.

What is Brian's hobby?

You're right! Sports! Give yourself 10 points.

Next question for 20 points.

What is Brian favorite sports event of the year?

This one is a hard one. I'll give you a hint. It happens on or around his birthday every year.

The NFL Draft!

So for his birthday, I made all football themed desserts for him (and us) to enjoy while he watched the Draft. They were pretty easy to make.

The recipes for the football dip can be found on my Pinterest board "Fantasy Football Draft Ideas."

The following day, we took the kids to Busch Gardens for a fun day out as a family (our tradition).

Happy birthday, Brian! The blessing is all mine that God created you. I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I scored a perfect 30 points!! :D Those treats look so yummy!! Happy Birthday, Brian!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails