Thursday, February 27, 2014

Real Life Love Stories | Tom and Victoria

Victoria and I have a history with each other that goes back before she was born. Her parents, George and Star, were in my father's college and career Sunday school class. When they were married, they asked if I could be in their wedding. Sadly, I was terrified of being in front of people as a child, and I never made it down the aisle in their wedding. 

Victoria and I have been friends for a long time, and we have had so much fun watching Rays baseball games "together" and cheering with each other through social media. 

Victoria will be getting married in August and has asked if Addie would be her flower girl (thankfully, Addie does not have a fear of being in front of people!). Addie is so excited because she loves Victoria.

Here is Victoria's story....
 
1. How old are you? 

28 years young. Almost 29 though.
 
2. When did your love story begin? 

May 15, 2012 and we met in person on June 23, 2012.

3. How did you meet? 

Christian Mingle. I always said I would never do something like that, but I am so glad I did! My sister-in-law who met my brother on eHarmony talked me into doing this. I never thought anything would come of it. I was really only doing it to make her happy. 

4. When did you know he was "the one"? 

I guess I knew really before I even met him. Years ago I asked God for a sign so to say. I did not want to make the wrong choice and with so many guys out there how was I to know? I still live at home so I asked God if he wanted me to marry I would know because he would live at home. Well I found out he lived at home! He had lived on his own before, but right now he is living with parents to help them out. Talk about a sign. 

5.The question we all want an answer for.... how did he propose? 

He proposed December 18th at a parking lot... Kohl's parking lot. How romantic right? Lol! It was VERY cold outside and I did not want to leave my warm car. He kept asking me to go for a walk before we left for our homes. (We meet at Kohl's- we live in different counties) I finally gave in to go for a quick walk after he asked about three times...I even said I would wait in the car. Haha! Well, we walked to a big tree there, and he got down on one knee. I can't even remember what he said as it was a blurr...I do remember I thought he fell, though! 

6.What are you looking forward to the most about your life together?

Looking forward to actually being able to spend time with him! We only get to see each other on Tuesdays (I work way too much). I also am looking forward to doing the normal couple things with him like cook and grocery shop. We both love football, so Sunday parties will be great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails