Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap- Ritz Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

My aunt Elsa is one for always having the best snacks and homemade treats. While we were at her house last night, she pulled out a tub of these yummy, no-bake delights. I ate at least four or five (and I have decided not to feel guilty about it) and would have eaten more except I knew I would eventually have to work them off.

Ingredients:
  • Ritz crackers
  • Peanut butter
  • Melted dipping chocolate (packaged as almond bars)
Directions:
  1. Using peanut butter and Ritz crackers, make little sandwiches.
  2. Dip Ritz peanut butter sandwiches in melted chocolate.
  3. Set on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and put in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
  4. Sit back and enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails