Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Recipe Swap- Ritz Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

My aunt Elsa is one for always having the best snacks and homemade treats. While we were at her house last night, she pulled out a tub of these yummy, no-bake delights. I ate at least four or five (and I have decided not to feel guilty about it) and would have eaten more except I knew I would eventually have to work them off.

Ingredients:
  • Ritz crackers
  • Peanut butter
  • Melted dipping chocolate (packaged as almond bars)
Directions:
  1. Using peanut butter and Ritz crackers, make little sandwiches.
  2. Dip Ritz peanut butter sandwiches in melted chocolate.
  3. Set on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and put in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
  4. Sit back and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. thanks suzette, sounds yummy! Julia loves all three main ingredients...her new secret pleasure is chocolate, I'm just impressed she can say the word so clearly! (Daddy is very strict about our diets around here, but once in awhile we all have some chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that sounds good and easy to make

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails