Monday, May 10, 2010

Victoria

For those of you who have been following me for a while, you have heard me talk about my dear friend, Victoria. I have known her for what seems like forever, but only within the last two years have we really connected through FaceBook, texting, and the blog. She has become a constant source of encouragement and my close friend. She is the one adult I can sit and watch Veggie Tales with (she has given us most of the ones we have) and have a great time doing so- and we love catching and finding all of the little clues and subtleties the writers put into every show.


Victoria graduated from USF on Friday, and although we were not able to attend the graduation, we made sure to be at the party on Saturday. It was a wonderful gathering of family and friends all coming together to celebrate Victoria's accomplishment.
Victoria is so great with Addie. She let Addie help her unwrap her gifts- Addie even mimicked what she saw Victoria doing several times.
One funny moment from the afternoon was when Victoria's little cousin got ahold of the phone and dialed 911 while playing. A deputy came out to the house to check on things, and as it turned out, he was a friend of Victoria's uncle. Victoria's mom video taped the entire situation as it unfolded, and I think I heard that Victoria had him sign her yearbook!

Victoria, may God bless you as you venture into this next chapter of your life. You are such a blessing and encourager to all who know you. God has a prince for you, and we are all looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you. May you be a success in everything you do. It is my honor to call you my friend.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for Victoria, what a blessing she is, and an encouragement! You are blessed my dear suzie to have such a wonderful friend! I can tell Addie adores her too! P.S. When I come to visit (I hope to one day) can all three of us watch Veggie Tales, eat popcorn, drink coffee, and do our nails together? LOL Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a perfect day, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails