Monday, April 4, 2011

US

I borrowed this list of questions from Kristi's blog. I hope you enjoy our answers as much as we enjoyed answering the questions.  Some questions were answered with just one joint answer and others we answered in a "he said she said method.


1. What are your middle names? Christopher and Michelle

2. How long have you been together? July 10, 2011 will make 7 years of wedded bliss, and we dated for exactly one year.  So we've been together a total of 8 years.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? I had known Brian from church and Sunday school for about 5 before we began dating each other. 

4. Who asked who out? Brian asked me out ("Of course, I asked you out," Brian's answer to this question)... and then he had to ask my dad if he could date me. 

5. How old are each of you? Brian: I am 33, and we'll leave it at that. (He turns 34 on April 25) Suzette: I am 35.

6. Did you go to the same school? We lived in completely different states during our growing up years, so the answer is no.

7. Are you from the same home town? No. Brian was born iin Michigan, and I was born in New York.

8. Who is the smartest? Brian: Suzette. Suzette: Brian.  (We have completely different talents and abilities which make us a perfect match for each other.)

9. Who majored in what? Brian has been working since he was 13 and worked two jobs right out of high school.  Suzette majored in and graduated with her degree in Music Education at Westminster Choir College.


10. Who is the most sensitive? Brian: Me (rolling his eyes). Of course, it's you, silly. Suzette: I am especially sensitive to hurtful words whether they are said intentionally or not.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We have gone on three Caribbean cruises. Our stops have included Cozumel, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, Belize City, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. John, and Princess Cay (Bahamas).

12. Who has the worst temper? We've each had our moments.

13. How many children do you want? Brian: I'm not against a big family, but I feel led to stop at three.  Suzette: I want to have three pregnancies (the safest amount possible when C-sections are required).  However many children God wants to give us in each pregnancy is up to Him.  I'll take as many as He gives us.

14. Who does the cooking? Brian: Really?  Suzette: Me, of course.


15. Who is more social? Brian: You. No, it depends on the company. Suzette: We both are.

16. Who is the neat freak? Brian: (pointing at me) You're the neat, organized one.

17. Who is the most stubborn? Brian: YOU! Suzette: Ummmm...... yeah. It's hereditary.

18. Who wakes up earlier? We both get up at the same time.

19. Where was your first date? Carrabbas for dinner.  When we arrived back at my parent's house, no one was home.  The rule was that unless one of my parents was home, Brian could not come in to the house.  So we went to Dunkin Donuts for coffee and milkshake to wait for them.  When we went back home, they still weren't there, so we said goodbye in the driveway.

20. Who has the bigger family? Brian has three brothers. I have one sister.  But if you compare extended family, mine is much bigger.

21. Do you get flowers often? I used to get flowers at work for Valentine's Day and my birthday. Since we are on one income now, I have requested that he not spend so much on me.  He still surprises me once in a while with a little bouquet or potted plant.

22. How do you spend the holidays? With family. When Mom was alive we used to spend it with both sets of parents together.  Now we spend most of the main holidays with Mom and Pops, and Dad makes it over to our house for a bit.

23. Who is more jealous? Neirther.  Not even an issue. Thank God.

24. How long did it take to get serious? Brian: Five minutes. (He's so silly, but he's being serious.) Suzette: I wouldn't have dated Brian if I didn't think it would go anywhere. 

25. Who eats more? Brian: Me!  Suzette:  Brian does.  But somehow it doesn't show.

26. What do you do for a living? Brian: Work. I'm a telephone technician. (And he's a mighty good one, too!)  Suzette: I am a home maker and love every minute of it.  It's the most fulfilling "job" I have ever had.

27. Who does the laundry? I do. My favorite part is hanging the laundry on the line.

28. Who's better with the computer? From a technical standpoint, Brian is.  However, I probably use the computer more than he does.

29. Who drives when you are together? Brian does... but I sometimes help from the passenger seat.

30. What is your song? "I Love You More" by Matthew West. (If you don't know the story behind "our song" click on the link to see the post that features the story.)

2 comments:

  1. This was fun reading about you guys! I think I may have to do a post like this too and get my hubby's input. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails