Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Thoughts......

....I am praying for one night of uninterrupted sleep before the baby arrives.  It is pretty sad when your three year old tells you not to be "sausted" (exhausted). Edit: Last night I slept through the night!  Wow, do I feel like new person this morning!  Watch out world, Suzette has her energy back!

.....Tonight, one of Brian's friends is coming over to help us swap the furniture in the three room having the transformations.  As I feel up to it, I'll start making them feel more like home and less like rooms in transition.  However, one thing I do plan on doing is living with the rooms and furniture only for at least two weeks before I begin decoratiing.  I want to be absolutely sure where I want to put up pictures and decor because they will stay in place for a long time to come. 

.....Yesterday, Addie and I watched my belly for 20 minutes as Ian put on a show for us.  He twisted turned and stuck his little elbow, knee, leg, feet, and arms as far out as he could.  If I didn't know any better, I would have thought he was trying to push his way out through my belly!

......I have been saving up my magazines as they come in the mail to put in my hospital bag.  I don't know how much time I'll have to read between feeding my boy, holding and looking at him, spending time with Addie when she comes by to visit us, enjoying the stream of guests as they come to the hospital, and catching up on sleep, but I would rather have too much than not enough.

.....I need to wrap up the little things we have picked up for Addie to make her feel special When Ian arrives.  Hehehe....she has no idea about her little prizes!

......I am looking forward to our time in the hospital. I know, it sounds weird.  After all, it is the worst place on earth to get any sleep or rest.  But I remember the time it gave Brian and me to bond with Addie and each other during our stay, and I am looking forward to sharing that time with my two men.

......I am excited to use the new Our Daily Bread that Brian found for me that is for parents of new babies.  Not sure if I will start it now or wait until Ian arrives to begin that particular devotional.

.......Addie was such a ham last night and it was so much fun to laugh with her about the smallest and silliest things.  She is such an awesome kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails