Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Princess and the Prince


I have always called Addie my little princess. When Ian was born she began calling him a prince. So when Uncle Ricky and Uncle Jimmy and their families gave Addie sets of dress up princess clothes for Christmas, she was in her element.

Monday morning she woke us up at 7:00 a.m. holding the case that had all of her princess shoes. All day, she dressed up in different princess outfits from her trunks of clothes. She danced, twirled, and changed accessories constantly. (I don't know if she'll ever wear "real" clothes again!)

But of all the pictures that I took of her, this was my favorite. Because, as always, the princess stopped what she was doing and went in search of her little prince.  When she found him, she gave him a kiss and then continued on to her royal business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails