Friday, February 10, 2012

His First Haircut


Both of my children had them.

These long strands of hair that didn't blend in with the rest of the hair and no amount of brushing kept them down.

On a little girl, it's no big deal because the hope is that the rest of the hair will eventually grow also.

But with little boys, it's different.

And I am particular about how my children look.

So, on Saturday morning, I took a pair of scissors, a comb and my fingers and I trimmed his hair.

And I regretted it instantly.


Because my 4 month old went from looking like a baby to a little boy. Sigh..... why do babies grow up so fast?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suzette, he is such a cutie!! He's starting to look so much like Addie!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian, you look so handsome with your new hair cut you look so much like your Grandpa and your sister Addie at the same time!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails