Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Question.....


This little guy has gotten a taste of the "good stuff." Real food. And he loves it! So much so, that he is doesn't want to eat his baby food..... not that I blame him. That stuff really is gross. Who came up with the idea to puree meat? Ugh!

Yesterday, I ended up giving him some chopped bananas and cut up blueberries and Cheerios. I also picked up some cottage cheese and puff snacks.

So, I had a question for you all.

What are some food ideas for my little guy that are doable for me and safe for him? He only has two teeth right now.

I posed the question on Facebook and got some great responses, but I would also like to hear what you all have done with your own little ones.

Many thanks from us!

3 comments:

  1. Hello I am your newest follower stopping by from the happy go lucky blog hop. One advice I received from my pediatrician was to just give my kids what I was eating and mashed it up. Just make sure that mashed things up really good. I bought this feeder I forgot what it was called but it is a mesh feeder I used to put frozen fruit in and my kids can suck on them without the fear of them chocking.
    Here is a link to what they look like
    http://www.target.com/p/gerber-graduates-feeder-teether/-/A-13966926?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C13966926&CPNG=baby&ci_sku=13966926&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails