Friday, June 29, 2012

The Intent.....



Brian is always reminding me that when people speak to look at their intent and not at what was actually said. It is so easy to see Addie's intent because I understand her, but not always with other people.

Addie gave me a good reminder of looking at the intent on Wednesday when she was talking to me.

"Mommy, I love everybody! Except you. I really love you, too!"

She was really happy and smiley the whole time she said it.

She hugged me after she said it.

I guess she really meant to say especially.

At least, I really hope so.

2 comments:

  1. or she was making the distinction that even though she loves everybody, she REALLY love you. Precious little lady. What a beautiful heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Julia and Mark and I say...I don't like you...I LOVEEEEEEEEE you, to be silly...

    Love you Suzie, Addie and Ian!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails