Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pinterest | Brilliant Ideas

As you see from the button on the side bar, I am on Pinterest.

What is Pinterest? I copied this right from their website so you can hear right from them, what they are all about.

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To get started, request an invite.

Soooooo........

I find myself on there several times a week, browsing, searching, and putting specific notes in the search box.

Here are a few of my recent finds, which I think are absolutely brilliant and I plan on doing in the near future.

  1. Emergency Information Carseat Sticker 
  2. Homemade Alphabet Book
  3. Etch Your Pyrex
  4. Quilt Made from Your Favorite Baby Clothes
Enjoy being creative! .....or just "Pinning" creative ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails