Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas | 2004-2012

After putting this post together, all I can say is WOW! Nine Christmases together. Brian looks so young in our first picture and my hair was so long! My favorite part was seeing the additions to our family and how those additions changed over the years- it is so much easier to see the change in children rather than adults.
 
Most of these are our Christmas photos from each year. Our photo for 2009 was only of Addie so I just found a family photo of all of us around that time of the year. Last year, I did not send out Christmas cards- you know, new baby and all :)
 









1 comment:

  1. That's really cool, we haven't done full family photos in years. Wish I did. I love this years, looks so nice & warm!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails