Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Shirts

For Christmas my dad got the kids a pair of shirts. Addie's is a Dora the Explorer one that says "Big Sister", and Ian's is a Go, Diego Go shirt that says "Little Brother."
 
I thought it would be a great idea to get a picture of the kids together wearing their shirts.
 
However, during the "working out" of this idea, I was reminded that boys and girls are so very different from each other.... and that is a good thing. In fact, I love these pictures because they remind me of how much I laughed that night trying to take a photo.
 
Can you tell from the collage below who was ready to cooperate and who had too many ants in his pants? There is a reason some of the pictures are blurry.
 
 
In his defense, he really did try to help out in the last picture :)
 
I then decided to get a picture of Addie by herself, since she really did want to take pictures.
 
 
And then I found one picture where I could see the front of Ian's shirt (even though he is still moving in the picture) and put it next to one of Addie's pictures. Not what I wanted, but it's going to have to work for now.
 
 
And there you have it! The difference between boys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails