Monday, March 25, 2013

Nnnnnnno!

See this face?

This is the face of the cutest little stinker on the face of the earth!

Hands down.

He has a new favorite word now.

"Nnnnnnnno!"

And he says it with all the cuteness in the entire world. He's not doing it in a bad way. To him, it means "no" and "yes"!

"Do you want milk?" (as he signs for milk)

"Nnnnnnnno!"

"Did you miss me?" (as he runs to me with his arms up practically hyperventilating because I was out)

"Nnnnnnnno!"

"Are you happy?" (as he giggles up a storm)

"Nnnnnnnno!

I have to record him doing this because one day I am going to want to relive this moment and all of the cuteness it entails.

What are your children doing right now that you will want to revisit one day? Take a moment to record it.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails