Thursday, July 25, 2013

The (Home)School Year Is Almost Here!

The kids with my sister at a local teacher supply store.
Over here in our neck of the woods, I am getting everything that we need to have a successful year of homeschooling together and finalized.

I have written out a schedule for our day that in a perfect world will be absolutely phenomenal (I, however, do not live in a perfect world- close to it, but not perfect.)

I have the books for each subject we are studying.

I have Circle Time planned so that Ian can have a time of learning, too.

Addie is signed up for a local homeschool co-op group once a week.

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing with you different aspects of our homeschool life- our curriculum choices, schedule, circle time, how co-op works with our curriculum, what my toddler is doing while I work with my 1st grader, how "many hands" make our homeschool work, and resources we are using with Ian (almost 2).

I will also be sharing with you the resources that I will be using from my sister's Teachers Pay Teachers store (see her button in the side bar).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails