Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Printables

I love printables!

It is such an easy way to add that extra something into the learning that my children do.

So needless to say, when the opportunity arose for me to be able to use and review a sample of these January printables from Natural Little Cottage, I jumped at it.

The packet walks children from Preschool-2nd grade through the idea of resolutions, what they are, and how we choose them. It also features:

New Year’s Day goals & chart | Coloring pages
Scripture, Number, & Letter copy work
Thinking skills & math pages | Matching & recognition
Opposites, Number 1, Seasons & Months of the Year     Special January Days & People

My favorite aspect was how Kristy Howard (author and creator of the printables) ties in Philippians 4:13 to the idea that when we make resolutions, Christ can help us accomplish the goal we have set.

By the time we had completed these printables, Addie (almost 6) had completely memorized Philippians 4:13. To me, that in itself made these printable a valuable asset to our January work.

As the mother of a two year old, I loved that although my older child was working on more advanced items in the packet, my little Bud was able to color the coloring pages alongside big sister.

Right now this 25 page packet (instant download) is on sale for $2. Perfect for all of you northerners that are snowed in right now!

Note: I was given a sample packet for this review. However, the opinions shared were my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails