Monday, April 2, 2012

Her First Day of Kindergarten

Well, it's here!

Our first day of school!
Our first day of kindergarten!
Our first day of really, actually, officially embarking on our journey through the wonderful world of education!

I have no preconcieved ideas this time of how long our lessons will take.
I have no idealized notions of looking like a Norman Rockwell painting as Addie and I sit on the sofa and at the dining room table to do our work.

I don't have all of the answers about how long it will take us to get through Kindergarten.
I don't have all of the answers about which curriculum we will be using five years from now.

I do know that Brian and I are doing what we believe God wants us to for our daughter.
I do know Ian will be on my hip and on my lap for part of our school time.
And I do know we will breaking at 10:00 a.m. for a snack and Doc McStuffins...


..... because we can
..... because we are four years old
..... because Addie has decided that she wants to be a doctor someday
                                               .... and a firegirl (fire fighter)
                                               .... and a teacher
                                               .... and a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails