Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Too Much Fruit


Teaching my children about God's Word has always been important to me. After all, what other book can impact their life for eternity?

What makes it all worth it is seeing Addie sit down with her picture Bible to "read" the accounts to her little brother.

The other day, I had the shock of my life as I listened to her tell Ian the account of Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit.

"......and they eventually died because they ate too much fruit."

I think I'm going to have to clarify some things to her.

**************************************

Happy birthday to Aunt Faye! We think you are pretty awesome and love you to pieces. And happy 2nd anniversay to you (Faye) and Jim. We love you both!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's precious. What a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful writing! Was just looking at google and next to nothing was nearly as nice as your post.
    my website: Neat Hack for Tribes:Ascend

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails